wibiya widget

Tuesday 28 May 2013

The last 6 months.. Getting ready for Denali... In pictures..

I've had a fractured pelvis and smashed hip abductors to Yoga master Swenja Stellfeld has been working on my joints!

I've been taking nice big up hill hikes every week

I've been on a bootcamp 

Oh yeah... The torn ligament in my should needed some cortisone and lots of treatment from my Physio Grant Ashton

Spent a week training at Altitude on Lake Atitlan in Guatemala

Hauled 20kgs of gear around on chicken buses in Central and South America

Hiking in NZ hanging out with native birds...

Creative weight training in Southern Mexico

Running up 100 steps at Altitude in Chiapas

The kick ass training sled my big cousin Jared Going made me on the family farm in the Valley #Northland

Nothing like an adventure to the middle of Lake Wanaka in a Sea Kayak

With my 20kg weight vest on in the gym @ home in Wanaka

Diamond Lake

After training treatment...

Swenja making me burn my pain out...

Lots of travel... Thanks Air NZ

Down hill training on Mt Iron


No such thing as No training weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment