wibiya widget

Tuesday 24 April 2012

SMITH Optics... LOVE







Recently I had to select an optics sponsor, some may not realise it but everything I take onto the mountain has personal meaning for me. From the adidas three stripes that sits over my heart on my jacket to remind me "Impossible is nothing...." it is a salute to the people who love me and inspired me to chase this dream despite others labeling it impossible. My Black Diamond gear is there because it makes me feel safe like an old friend I can trust and now Smith Optics will be joining me on this journey. Aside from having what many including myself regard as the best optics to head on to the mountain with it was also a personal choice. A declaration of sorts about how I want to see what I do and the wider world around me. I've chosen Smith because they remind me of someone and because they remind me of that particular person every time I get out there and push myself against the wall just looking through their optics reminds me of why I'm out there and the things that really matter to me in the end. 


This season I'm rocking my current faves...




SMITH Chemist in Black and White stripe





SMITH Serpico Slim in gold



SMITH IOS Goggle in White Strobe

No comments:

Post a Comment