wibiya widget

Monday 5 September 2011

1 Down... 6 to go

I couldn't have taken the summit of Mt Elbrus without the love and support of a few special people. My cousin Charles Going deserves a special mention along with my parents Maxine and Neil, My grandparents Wynne and Lois Going, Jason and Iris Going, Calypso Paoli, Andrew Wexler, Mike Roberts and Guy Cotter with the entire Adventure Consultants team. Special mention also has to go to Annabel Anderson a dear friend, Dan Jones the Editor at large of Mens Health UK and my best friend Larissa Dyke for remembering the things about my dreams I can't and never been afraid to share how I used to dream with me. Last but not least I would like to thank Daniel for serving as my inspiration to be as close to heaven as humanly possible, I know you will be with me every step of the way.


Special thanks also to Ana, Z, Andrew M, Kev G, Andrew J, Nola, Jamie, Carol and Guy M.


There are also these special people that partner my climbs... It was your guys belief that kept me going. I will be taking everyone through my gear in later posts but for now BIG thank you to:


Adidas Outdoor USA, Sony NZ, Jamie from Marmot NZ, 1Above, Scarpa, Discovery Channel, Living Simply and Bivouac Outdoor. This was as much my summit as it was your guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment